Sunday, April 5, 2009

Yummyyyyyyyyy.....

I finally managed to do this.... For a really long long time i wanted to make these tiny pieces of indulgence.... And i finally managed....Now slowly i wish to start flamboyantly showing them around...







My loyal guinea pig says that they taste "quite nice" and that his tummy is turning like his wife's was a couple of months back.... (P.S. she just had a baby boy)





Well that does'nt stop me from my endeavours..... From bitter orange to rum and raisin truffles... Coffee liqueur to swing... and the more down to earth roasted almonds and butter scotch he's tasted them all and is quite " happy"... SO AM I....





I know i cant get u to taste them but their pic's should hopefully whet your appetite...




Do tell me if they have any effect on your taste buds...
Yours affectionately

The experimenting Chocolatier.....

3 comments:

R. Ramesh said...

so tempting

Anjali said...

thank u so much....
Beleive me its worth the sin...

http://myerecipecorner.blogspot.com said...

Wow! wonderful.

About Me

Its all about having fun with food. Capiche?